[arin-ppml] ULA-C

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Apr 7 14:04:26 EDT 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:31 AM, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 09:51:33AM -0700, Owen DeLong wrote:
>>
>> The fee most likely (the current GUA fees) would be $1250 ONE TIME initial and it would then be part of
>> your end-user $100/year fee.  If you were an ISP, it would likely be zero cost all around as it is unlikely to
>> change your usage tier.
>

> 	Nope ... its 1250/year.  and likely to rise once the fee waiver expires.
> 	the 100/year fee remains for the resources covered under the LRSA.
>
> --bill

I'm not seeing where you get that impression...

From https://www.arin.net/fees/fee_schedule.html

END USERS / ASSIGNMENTS

End users receive IP addresses for use only in their internal networks, and not for distribution to users of their Internet services.  End users are assessed an initial fee for each new IPv4 and IPv6 address assignment, AS number registration, resource transfer, and experimental resource registration. IPv4 and IPv6 address assignments, ASN's and transfers are subject to a $100 USD annual maintenance fee. This fee is per Organization ID (OrgID).
After a resource request has been approved, ARIN will invoice for payment. Payment must be received and a Registration Services Agreement (RSA) must be executed before resources are released.
ARIN will send an invoice for the maintenance fee approximately 60 days before it is due.