[arin-ppml] ARIN XXV Open Policy Hour

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Apr 2 12:08:45 EDT 2010

Sign up today to present your ideas at the ARIN XXV Open Policy Hour,
Sunday, 18 April, from 5:00-6:00 PM (EDT).

The Open Policy Hour (OPH) is a showcase for new policy ideas, and we
want to hear from you. Sign up before Friday, 16 April to guarantee your
chance at the microphone. Everyone is invited to attend the session and
raise ideas and suggestions. You do not need to have a formal
presentation in order to participate. Signing up in advance allows us to
confirm your turn to present your policy idea, but is not required.

Part One - Draft Policy Background Briefing: ARIN staff provides summary
information regarding the draft policies up for discussion at the
meeting. Advisory Council representatives answer general questions about
the draft policies. The intent is to increase understanding of the
nature of the proposals, not to discuss the pros or cons of the draft
policies.

Part Two - Policy Proposal BoF: If you have a policy suggestion for
which you would like to receive feedback prior to formally submitting it
to the community, here is your opportunity. You’ll be given a few
minutes to present your idea before other attendees are invited to
comment. To sign up to give a presentation, please send an e-mail to
policy at arin.net by 16 April 2010 with your name, organization, and a
brief description of your policy subject.

More details are available at: https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXV/.

If you won’t be with us in Toronto, we are offering remote participation
during the Open Policy Hour, and throughout the Public Policy and
Members Meeting. Get all the details and register as a remote
participant at https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXV/remote.html.

We look forward to your participation in ARIN XXV.

Please contact Member Services at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Member Services