[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Position Petitions?

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Tue Sep 22 16:09:15 EDT 2009

Yesterday there was one petition for an AC member.  Today there's
an additional petition, and a note from Marty to arin-discuss.
Information seems to be available at:

https://www.arin.net/announcements/2009/20090922_petition.html

Marty's message is at:

http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-discuss/2009-September/001464.html

I've moved to PPML as I think the people who interact with the AC
the most, and care the most about who is on the AC are on PPML, not
arin-discuss.

Marty's message suggests multiple people were excluded from running
for some reason, and we now have two petitions that seem to back
up that assertion.  Are there going to be more petitions?  Can someone
explain what happened?