[arin-ppml] v4 to v6 obstacles

Warren Johnson warren at wholesaleinternet.com
Thu Oct 29 11:25:34 EDT 2009

I'm not certain we can even set goals.  I think the market will tell us when
we've reached the goal because the noise will quiet down to a low level.
When major residential internet providers are receiving a much-lower amount
of calls from people saying "I can't get to such-and-such website, what's
up??" then we'll know we've hit a milestone.  I reckon there's going to be a
lot of tech support calls that go like this "Hi, this is Warren, I'm a
customer of your cable company and I can't seem to get to the following
sites......."