[arin-ppml] policy proposal 2009-8 EQUITABLE IPv4 RUN-OUT

John Schnizlein schnizlein at isoc.org
Thu Oct 22 14:58:52 EDT 2009

Having failed to say this during my opportunity at the mic, this
policy is not so much about any organization that gets one of the last
few allocations.  The policy is to reduce the degree of outrage, or at
least sympathy for that outrage, by the organization that is among the
first who are told the addresses are all gone.

It really does not matter how "terminally stupid" (as described at the
mic) this party is, they can make a lot of trouble that we can
preclude now.

John