[arin-ppml] Straw poll on special policy for electricenergy industry

Brandon M Thetford brandon at dodecatec.com
Wed Oct 7 13:30:32 EDT 2009

I support this idea.
Organizations who have made no progress or attempt at progress toward IPv6
adoption should not be considered for additional IPv4 space.  Want to get
more IPv4 without working on IPv6?  Buy it from someone else who IS willing
to take the plunge.  Supporting continued expansion of IPv4 without
incentive to move to IPv6 (or disincentive to use IPv4) is just going to get
us to crunch time even faster.