[arin-ppml] [a-p] Straw poll on special policy for electricenergy

Ron Cleven rlc at usfamily.net
Wed Oct 7 12:52:23 EDT 2009

Ok, I read those links, and I still don't understand what this has to do
with this list?  They seem to be talking about a separate (non-Internet)
ip-based wireless network.  So, fine, like cell phones, that would seem
to be a good application for ipv6, but it seems to have little or
nothing to do with the transition to ipv6 on the Internet.  What am I
missing?

 > I can't imagine a utility using my DSL as a primary means to "phone
home", although they may have a secure way of doing that.

It's called SSL ...