[arin-ppml] Safety net for developing economies... (Ted Mittelstaedt)

RudOlph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 23:36:33 EST 2009

Ted
In the face of runout there is good reason to build out, there are many new
and proposed networks. CARICOM, OECS, Disaster and Public Safety, Financial
and Business, Education.

Provision of incentives to ensure timely transition in the face of a
possible secondary market would depend on how its possibly going to
affect you in the long run. Especially in areas of the region with first
time infrastructure costs and planning and investment shortfalls in relation
to the whole.
<<And, such a model is much more expensive, much more labor intensive,
<<than the old concentrated intelligence model.

Offering direct incentives for v6 deployment. The returns policy is not a
direct incentive, it a measure of control in addition to incentives already
employed and to be employed?

I don't get hulu in my region, :)  and 10year olds will probably always have
to be supervised and it is already a challenge in the Internet age.

I think, the meteoric rise in Internet use suggest that the poor among us
are very willing to pay, best thing we have had since slice bread I would
say.

Rudi Daniel