[arin-ppml] 2008-6/2009-1 Implementation question

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue May 26 08:38:14 EDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 1:51 PM, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:

> 	it never appears that either policy has been implemented -YET-.
> 	looks like both have been adopted by the board - hence (some)
> 	of the confusion and consternation ...

Bill,

    The AC sent revised 2009-1 text back to the ARIN Board which
    will be considered shortly.  Once that is completed, then its
    implementation will occur.  As 2800-6 is already adopted, we
    indicated that implementation of that policy will proceed on
    June 1st, either as-is or as-revised by 2009-1.

/John

John Curran
Acting President and CEO
ARIN