[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Example Shortages

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Wed May 20 12:21:34 EDT 2009

Interesting idea, but I doubt that it will help much.

Organizations that plan and participate in ARIN will know what's going
on and just make their requests earlier or later as their needs dictate.

Organizations that don't participate (or even read the easy to find
documents) will just see this as another way that ARIN is being
difficult to work with, obtuse, obscure, and probably several other
things that should not be said on a public list.

We're a service organization, and should provide those services even
to groups that don't understand how things (should) work.

--Chris