[arin-ppml] clarification of Board actions Feb 2 and Mar 18, 2009

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Mar 31 17:07:34 EDT 2009

I agree there is no getting around a rise in cost.  The distinction is in
the order of magnitude of the rise in cost.

If ARIN is managing the redistribution at least we have a benevolent entity
managing the process.

In the free market the only limit to cost is what the market will bear.  He
with the deepest pockets will dictate the cost.

It will hurt if the dentist cleans your teeth, it will hurt if the dentist
does a root canal, so by your logic you might as well get the root canal.
The difference is the order of magnitutde.