[arin-ppml] clarification of Board actions Feb 2 and Mar 18, 2009

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:04:06 EDT 2009

So you are claiming that a policy that had the word "emergency" in the title both
1. had broad consensus and
2. represented no agreement that anything approximating an emergency was involved.

interesting interpretation.

> I supported 2008-6. I disapproved of the use of the word "emergency"
> in the title and would have opposed the policy had I believed the word
> to be anything more than a no-op. I doubt I'm the only one in this
> position.

apparently all those others, like you, failed to make this clear in the discussion of the policy