[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-3 (Global): Allocation of IPv4 Blocks to Regional Internet Registries

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Mon Mar 30 10:44:32 EDT 2009

A petition would be necessary.

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: David Farmer [mailto:farmer at umn.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 10:39 AM
To: Ray Plzak
Cc: ARIN-PPML List
Subject: Re: [arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-3 (Global): Allocation of IPv4 Blocks to Regional Internet Registries

Ray,

I am probablly missreading something in the PDP, but I'm not
sure how that is possible.  At least without a successful
petition, I believe the only text that can be discussed for
adoption is the Draft Policy created by the AC.

On 30 Mar 2009 Ray Plzak wrote:

> The PDP provides for both proposals to be discussed in the PPM.
>
> Ray

=======
David Farmer                                 Email:
farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
Networking & Telecomunication Services
University of Minnesota                      Phone:     612-626-
0815
2218 University Ave SE                       Cell:
612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029                   FAX:       612-626-
1818