[arin-ppml] How hard is it to transition to IPv6?

Wettling, Fred Fred.Wettling at Bechtel.com
Fri Mar 27 12:49:23 EDT 2009

Bechtel Internal / Non-Record//

And thanks to Google for hosting the IPv6 Implementors Conference on the
19th & 20th.  Several companies shared their experiences.  Presentations
available at this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/ipv6implementors/conference2009/agenda

Fred Wettling
Bechtel Corporation
Global IPv6 Strategies (book contains several case studies)

-----Original Message-----
From: arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net [mailto:arin-ppml-bounces at arin.net] On
Behalf Of Leo Bicknell
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:26 PM
To: arin-ppml at arin.net
Subject: [arin-ppml] How hard is it to transition to IPv6?

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/032509-google-ipv6-easy.html

At the IETF meeting there was a panel discussion on transitioing to IPv6, at
which Google gave their perspective.  I know a lot of folks have been
looking for some more concrete information on how hard the transition will
be, and here's one companies's take on it.

I would like to applaud Google for both being out front and talking about
their experiences.

Bechtel Internal / Non-Record//