[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2008-7: Identify Invalid WHOIS POC's

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Tue Mar 24 16:18:46 EDT 2009

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

IMHO, that is a gross misrepresentation of what Lee said.  I agree, as I
believe Lee does, that all POC records should have valid email
addresses.  I simply don't agree that policy should specify operational
details that ARIN staff are in a better position to decide based on
their experience (which may vary over time).  If they need more
clarification on what we want or how we want it done, they will ask us;
absent that, we should give them pure policy and let them figure out how
best to implement it.