[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2008-3: Community Networks IPv6 Assignment

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Mar 24 15:47:09 EDT 2009

No, that reasoning was rejected for networks LARGER than a /48

That is why the minimum size exists.

Or are you arguing that community networks of 100 users would
have such a complex internal network that they couldn't renumber?

Just how small a network do you have to have for you to keep
making this argument?  Or would you make the same arguments
about how it's impossible to renumbering for a single host
(that wasn't already covered under the micro allocations policy
such as used for a root nameserver, etc.)

Ted