[arin-ppml] (curiosity) a policy which addresses which POCcontacts ARIN should spam?

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Mar 2 11:30:43 EST 2009

I agree that notices from ARIN "may be" necessary and useful.  In our case
the addresses subscribed to ARIN-announce are real people.  The few emails
we get to that address are minor and do not construe any undue hardship.
IMHO the trivial nuisance is far outweighed by the occasional actually
important message.

If my memory serves me right when I signed up for the list it was strongly
suggested that the subscriber be a real person with no auto-replies.

Personally I do not think that directing informational mailing lists to a
trouble ticket system falls within 'best practice', but that is me.

Kevin