[arin-ppml] large vs small?

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jun 15 23:37:01 EDT 2009

You've made this statement many times before, Michael; I get it. I also understand that, in a technical legal sense, you are more or less right about the way ARIN fees are set and about who sets them. But from a common sense point of view, fees and public policy are going to become ever more intimately entwined. And when we talk about fees and how they affect policy (e.g., conservation, incentives to switch to v6, address block allocation sizes, etc.) we are not "setting" fees we are talking about how fees affect or undermine policy. Which is legit. So I will continue doing it until someone throws me off the list. ;-)

--MM