[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - July 2009

Martin Hannigan martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs
Thu Jul 23 08:40:36 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Sweeting,
John<john.sweeting at twcable.com> wrote:
> Marty,
>
> I have to fully agree with Cathy and I think you owe the AC members an
> apology for that remark. I know you don't believe it so not sure why you
> posted it. Call me when you get in town tomorrow.

Jeez, the sensitivity levels are at an all time high. I didn't intend
to blanket the AC. :-) Apologies offered.

I think that the real problem that I have is that the new process
isn't Coke v. Pepsi, it's more like Coke v Coke Classic. It has turned
ARIN into a quite different animal IMHO.

I'll be at Jackson's in RTC by 7! :-)

Marty