[arin-ppml] Spectrum and IP address reservations / More from NERA

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:36:35 EDT 2009

Hey, Tom,
I'm glad after some years of purporting to be an economics researcher you've finally discovered the standard textbook definition of perfect competition. Looks like my reading recommendations are indeed helpful.

If you want to bone up a bit more (the quote you cited was patronizing WB baby-talk for developing country regulators) here's a start:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_competition