[arin-ppml] DTV and IPv6

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Thu Jan 29 13:07:08 EST 2009

Milton L Mueller wrote:
> [...]

It's not entirely a matter of confidence. Irrespective of all the DTV
transition ads, people have no clue it means, don't want to get a box,
don't think they need a box, or don't want the government telling them
they should change. There's no apparent value in getting a box right now
when as far as they can see their TV still works fine.

~Seth