[arin-ppml] 2008-6 Combined Wording Alternative

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Sat Jan 3 13:04:50 EST 2009

Given John's fix below, the 2008-6 wording becomes....

For a period of 3 years from policy implementation, resource holders
served by ARIN may designate a recipient for number resources they
release to ARIN.

Number resources may only be received under RSA in the exact amount
which can be justified under ARIN resource-allocation policies.