[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-6: Emergency TransferPolicyfor IPv4 Addresses - Last Call

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Thu Jan 1 17:33:17 EST 2009

On Jan 1, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

...Only in the case of the Internet, the oil companies / scarce
resource distributors are the only ones who can make it possible for
the alternative fuel vehicles to work, for anyone, for as long as they
continue to exist.

Once this fundamental difference is understood, oil makes for an
excellent analogy.

TV