[arin-ppml] policy proposal :: Protective UsageTransferPolicyforIPv4 Address

Robert E. Seastrom ppml at rs.seastrom.com
Fri Feb 13 09:42:16 EST 2009

My $0.02 (and yes, I'm wearing my AC hat here but not speaking on
behalf of the AC of course) is that we seem to be in step 2.1 of the
PDP (Clarity & Understanding) (*) and that particularly in the case of
proposals like this one where change is highly likely it's really
premature to be formulating opinions of it until the dust is settled.

That said, I'm in favor of accepting and carefully considering (in the
fair and open way to which the community has become accustomed) every
policy proposal submitted barring some kind of clear and compelling
reason to do otherwise.  The community deserves no less.

-r

* https://www.arin.net/policy/pdp.html