[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Protective UsageTransferPolicyforIPv4 Address

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:27:37 EST 2009

What if... <idea type=crazy> we simply asked EP.net to trade in their
current IX-assigned space for new space, converted the returned EP.net
space to critical infrastructure microallocation space, and convert all
EP-IX reassignments to direct PI critical infrastructure assignments.
</idea>

This would definitely be something we could do through the policy
process, but it might be a way for ARIN to solve this problem in a way
that makes everyone happy, and requires the minimum disruption possible...

-Scott