[arin-ppml] Apology requested from Christopher Mettin and theGymnasium Querfurt High School

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Tue Dec 1 13:30:36 EST 2009

Dear Joe,

I'm looking for a little extra cash and I was wondering if there is a
bounty on your head ;-)
Come on, no real terrorist can be without a sizeable bounty.

Seriously now, you should not be feeding the troll. You know better than
this.

Someone from, arin-ppml please ban cmettin at gqbc-online.com from the
mailing list? There is such thing as troll management; it's been
entertaining but as most of us I am busy and if I start ignoring every
troll in the world I won't have time to do anything else.

Michel.