[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2008-3

RudOlph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:32:01 EDT 2009

Dear List
I would also prefer to see a clear criteria instead of the word
"discretion"...as suggested by ARIN staff. The Caribbean region I would
suggest may well fall into the 25 now and 50 in a year. Also bearing in mind
that the network is entirely staffed by volunteers and could form the basis
of a development model for native v6 too.

In addition, using the US Census bureau's definition of rural and urban may
be a little high for the Caribbean region if set to 2500. Would 1000 not be
more appropriate for the north Atlantic sector and the Caribbean? I am
currently checking to see if we have a local standard.
Rudi Daniel