[arin-ppml] Ted's Comment on 2009-2

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Apr 28 19:54:11 EDT 2009

I'm under no illusions that qwest.net is the slightest bit concerned
about losing DSL customers to us. ;-)

Keep in mind that it's NOT the small orgs who were at the ARIN meeting
who are the ones I'm concerned about.  THEY are among the ones who will be
up
and willing and ready for IPv6.  It's the ones who are completely oblivious
what's going on right now - many of these may not even have their own
portable numbers yet.

I really fear that if we do not have the dribs and drabs of IPv4 that are
left after runout available for these orgs, or if available but priced in
the stratosphere, that some of them will be harmed.

Ted