[arin-ppml] IPv6 Backbone Anecdotes

Heather Schiller heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Apr 21 10:14:25 EDT 2009

Apologies for any problems you are having.. feel free to ping me
privately if you would like some assistance running this down.

That goes for anyone with questions about or trying to work through the
VZB/UUnet/MCI process of getting v6 connectivity.

  --Heather

  Heather Schiller	Verizon Business
  Customer Security	1.800.900.0241
  IP Address Management	help4u at verizonbusiness.com