[arin-ppml] Revised -- Policy Proposal 2009-4: IPv4 RecoveryFund

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Apr 13 19:22:17 EDT 2009

Nothing.  But, there are still people selling old wooden candlestick
telephones for home use:

http://www.eurocosm.com/Application/Products/Teleph/150-series-GB.asp

"...What distinguishes our range of candlestick telephones is ... the
care we take in producing an attractive museum piece that can be used
every day for making calls..."

Once the majority of the Internet has
switched to IPv6, there will be plenty of IPv4 available for
those who want to dual-stack for the next 50 years.

What matters is what the large networks do - what the majority
does.  For where they go, the rest of the world will eventually
follow.

Ted