[arin-ppml] Revised -- Policy Proposal 2009-4: IPv4 Recovery Fund

Martin Hannigan martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs
Fri Apr 10 22:48:19 EDT 2009

During the last meeting there was a suggestion for improved transfer
statistics and logging of transfers publicly. I haven't followed up on
it. If it happened, we could probably reverse engineer the question of
'qualification and the gray market' looking at that data. My feeling
is that its not ARIN region policy currently fueling the transfers,
its other regions policies.

Do you disagree that a buy back is likely to cause a fee increase?
Hard to second guess without the staff summary and an actual cost, but
I think its a reasonable assumption.

Best,

Marty