[arin-ppml] ARIN Board Statement on Transfer Policy Statusand Timing

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Apr 7 14:06:28 EDT 2009

Uh Huh.  And if that is really true then since both sides
are doing it, we have an effective stalemate.

Thus, the undecideds will still have to make up their own
mind.

How sad that the opportunity to decide against an issue based on
a cascade of postings in favor of it, is being denied to
those who are still trying to understand the subject.

Ted