[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Apr 6 13:15:46 EDT 2009

While I wholeheartedly believe we should support transfers for reason of
merger/acquisition it still holds that returned addresses need to be made
available to the community and not pirated peer2peer for profit.

If there were to be an IP market then ARIN should be the monopolistic
broker.  Of course that is not possible while maintaining not-for-profit
status.