[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2008-7: Identify Invalid WHOIS POC's

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Apr 2 16:00:34 EDT 2009

While the POCs that update may be few, the POCs that make changes or
amendments or ask questions or pay fees are not few.  My read says that any
activity by a POC counts as a refresh.

I have no idea how ARIN will track this, perhaps a database of "last email
received" or some such, but it seems very doable.

Kevin