[arin-ppml] ARIN releases new version of the Legacy Registration

Cliff Bedore cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com
Wed Sep 24 14:05:21 EDT 2008

Actually what I said was it would go back to the status of the non-signers of
the LRSA.  If that is considered undefined, that's what it would go back to.
I tend to think the status is maybe "special circumstances"  Those who use
their space and have up to date info are being served by ARIN.  You can lookup
192.68.145.0 and I'm in the database and ARIN says as of now they don't plan
to change that if I don't sign. As per the LRSA page at ARIN

"Note that ARIN will not reclaim unutilized address space from legacy holders
who sign this RSA, nor will ARIN attempt to take away legacy resources from
organizations who choose not to sign it. However, signing the Legacy RSA
contractually locks in a set of rights, and thus reduces the risk of future
change to a minimum."

Cliff

--
Cliff Bedore
7403 Radcliffe Dr. College Park MD 20740