[arin-ppml] DNSSEC

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Wed Sep 3 12:30:35 EDT 2008

Mr. Mitchell -

    While perhaps not the ideal place, asking the PPML mailing list
certainly works.

    The topic has not been discussed at before the ARIN membership,
but the ARIN
    Board has discussed this topic and has directed staff to make
those preparations
    necessary for signing those reverse zones contained in-addr
records for space
    under ARIN's administration.  Note that the actual effectiveness
in security that
    results is rather limited until both .arpa and the DNS root zone
are also signed.

/John

John Curran
Chairman