[arin-ppml] Privacy rights & IP number whois ( was Re: The LRSA $100 fee...)

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:42:28 EDT 2008

I have a more relevant question to ask. Do you think that IP number
Whois should be optimized to permit copyright holders to identify
individual file-sharers on ISP networks and serve legal process on them?

You answer that first, we'll discuss the details of DNS Whois
afterwards. It is a subject I know a lot about.