[arin-ppml] "Millions of Internet Addresses AreLying Idle"(slashdot)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu Oct 23 20:50:33 EDT 2008

On Oct 23, 2008, at 2:37 AM, <michael.dillon at bt.com> <michael.dillon at bt.com
 > wrote:
> Both you and Jo are asserting here that ARIN billing
> addressing info is separate from the POC info associated with
> that org.  Do EITHER of you have ANY authoratative statement
> from anyone at ARIN that states this?

No, Michael.  I just assumed that ARIN hires full-time psychics.  I
mean seriously, look at WHOIS for 64.13.128.0/18.  See any mention of billing at svcolo.com
?

So ARIN sends the bills to that e-mail address.  I have no idea why.
I figured they hired full-time psychics or something.
</sarcasm>

Yes, Michael I know that they do have a POC for billing.  Why?
Because it's on the freaking forms.  And it's in the Secure Login
area.  And everything else.  It's right in front of my face.

I know you enjoy being an argumentative SOB, but would you limit to
things which aren't factually obvious right in front of us?  We all
have better things to do.  Thanks.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek