[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Recovery Fund / history lesson #1

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Mon Nov 24 22:10:30 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 6:24 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

I'm pretty sure that my predictions are familiar to most community
members by now.
I continue to stand by them publicly. If the predictions turn out to
be right, perhaps you'll reconsider your assertion, and my "theses" --
just as I will be obliged to if they turn out to be completely off base.

If you have any non-tautological predictions to make (i.e., "'markets'
are good, therefore whatever resulted from a 'market' was/is good"),
then I think putting them on the record publicly here would be a fine
way to putting them to the same test.

TV