[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Recovery Fund / history lesson #1

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Mon Nov 24 17:51:39 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 2:30 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> Tom,
> This CV discussion is way out of bounds, but suffice it to say that an
> _academic CV_ is not expected to include nonacademic magazine articles
> and reports.

So be it. No more CV questions or comments on this list.

I will add only that my own use of the term "empirical" implies open
testing of assertions against potentially disconfirming facts, and use
of observation/measurement methods with known limitations/biases --
and maybe a slight predisposition to skepticism if I find that every
question has the same answer.

And my own understanding of the term "liberal" implies a measure of
transparency about both methods and findings.

Regards,

TV