[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Equitable Distribution of IPv4 Resources before IPv4 Run out

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Thu May 22 12:11:21 EDT 2008

In one sense the policy is indeed intended to play favorites, but I prefer to view it as a community service in support of smaller organizations, not as a penalization of the larger organizations.  One could make the argument that the present pricing structure plays favorites to the Extra Large organizations when you factor a cost per-IP, but that would be an argument for another day.  :-)

Regards,

Mike