[arin-ppml] Legacy Space authority

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon May 5 19:19:01 EDT 2008

Yeah, I know - before 911 the hospital emergency rooms were
like ghost towns because everyone who was injured, died before
they could figure out how to dial the ambulance.

(eye roll)

People might even have to go back to writing the police department
phone number on their phone with Magic Marker, like in the old days.
Oh, the horrors!

So, is VoIP technologies answer to Natural Selection? ;-)

Ted