[ppml] ARIN XXI: Check Out The Agenda!

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Mar 25 10:11:03 EDT 2008

We look forward to your participation at the ARIN XXI Public Policy and
Members Meeting, taking place 6-9 April 2008, in Denver, Colorado.

The meeting will take place at the Grand Hyatt Denver. Hotel and travel
information, meeting registration, and agenda details, are available
through http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXI/.

In addition to ARIN policy proposal and member discussions, the meeting
will also feature the following:

Sunday, 6 April
• First Timer Luncheon
• The IPv6 Pre-Game Show (no registration required)
• A session entitled “Understanding ARIN’s Legacy Registration Services
Agreement” presented by ARIN General Counsel Steven Ryan.
• Introduction to the Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process and
Open Policy Hour
• The 9th Annual Foosball Tournament
Monday, 7 April
• The ARIN XXI Social Event. More information is available at:
http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXI/social.html
Tuesday, 8 April
• The IPv6 Main Event (no registration required)

Select the events you plan to attend on your registration form. If you
have already registered, but would like to modify your selections, click
on the "Update Existing Registration" link available through
http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXI/.

You can always contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Denver!

Regards,

Member Services