[arin-ppml] Q1 - ARIN address transfer policy: why the trigger date?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Jun 23 15:46:11 EDT 2008

Naturally you don't.

Fortunately, it doesen't matter what you think.  Your goal
in this thread was never to gain understanding from the beginning,
it was to influence people.

You put up your arguments in favor of an IP market.  I put up
the counters of why this is a bad idea.  The list readership can
read both and make up their own mind.

Basically your response here is that you have no logical
arguments to rebut the arguments in opposition, so your
going to fall back on just labeling them as emotional "ranting"
and hope that the rest of the list readership falls for it.

Good luck.

Ted