[arin-ppml] Reporting of Fraudulent Transfers

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Fri Jun 20 07:06:47 EDT 2008

Folks -

ARIN has always and will continue to investigate any credible
information regarding fraudulent transfers, or other violations
of its policies.

In light of recent public discussions, the ARIN Board will publish
mechanisms and procedures to encourage the submission to
ARIN of creditable and supported information about such
fraudulent transfers.

We will also consider how to notify the ARIN community, and
particularly those who bring ARIN such information privately,
regarding the ultimate outcome of such investigations, keeping
in mind that privacy or law enforcement needs may impose
limits on public transparency.  Publishing these procedures
will take a short while to accomplish, and we will keep the
community informed as we make progress.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran