[arin-ppml] 464: was (Re: IPv6 adoption, map-encap for IPv4?)

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Jun 13 17:47:10 EDT 2008

disadvantage.

Yes, this is why it's important for v4 addresses to go up in price. And
allowing transfers to set the price is a far more flexible, realistic
and responsive way to do that than blind, top-down impositions of fees
by ARIN remaining within the centralized allocation model.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology