[arin-ppml] IPv6 in the Economist

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Jun 10 13:19:28 EDT 2008

Dean, that's a great rant, a wonderful rant, I congradulate you
on it.  Too bad it is completely beside the point - since Jeremiah Wright
Jr.
WAS NOT accused of being a racist.  He was accused of being Anti-American
and
unpatriotic by Jeff Goldblatt in a FOX news article.   As FOX news
has as much credibility as the National Enquirer does, their
accusations aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

But, your real familiar with worthless accusations, aren't you Dean?

It was only after Goldblatt's article was picked up by the conservative
pro-McCain commentators who ran with it, that Obama played the race card
to distance himself from Wright.  Notably, Obama was the ONLY person to
accuse
Wright of being racist.

And the fact of the matter is that by your own admission, you
ARE anti-American, at least, anti-American Registry of Internet Numbers.

Ted