[ppml] /29 limit for ARIN SWIP whois

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Jan 9 14:03:57 EST 2008

I'm a network administrator but I'm also a victim.

I would prefer to have the choice to pay those costs of
dealing with bad actors.  You see, I have more confidence
that I'll get results for something I'm paying for directly,
than something I'm paying someone else to do for me.

By taking away RWHOIS your taking away my choice to pay those
costs.

Ted