[ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-2: IPv4 Transfer Policy Proposal

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Feb 28 01:09:43 EST 2008

At 11:59 PM -0500 2/27/08, Martin Hannigan wrote:
>The AC should not be undervalued. Still, I think that the
>AC, as a whole, should reconsider putting forth policy.
>Bottom up policy shouldn't come from the middle.

As long as independent proposals get a fair shake, I
see no reason for the AC not to put forth proposals.
They are, after all, elected based on their knowledge
of addressing and related issues.

In this particular case, the ARIN Board asked the AC
to consider implications of IPv4 transfer policies and
make a proposal for discussion purposes.

/John