[ppml] Policy Proposal 2008-2: IPv4 Transfer Policy Proposal

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Feb 26 17:17:09 EST 2008

Bill Darte wrote:
> Can I safely assume that your comments are AGAINST the proposal?

<bif> as i do not understand your threat model, i can not speak to your
safety. </bif>

i am surprised that you [ need to ] see my comment as either for or
against.  it was intended to speak to the process, not the proposal.
the sub-text was, since the AC is the process approval body for
proposals, _perhaps_ the AC should not be making proposals itself.

my opinions of the proposal have been stated previously.

randy, who claims no exemption to our culture's rule obsession